Important Information: If you do a update on SD card, make the tuner update with KeyOFF position only. Never do a KeyON when update is running on tuner, wait for a Key On until update is finished than do a KeyON and program Truck!!
Update file 0002.02.13 (RAME008C) released on 08.27.18 includes the following:
– Modified non responsive pedal fix for 2013-2018 trucks.
– Basic and Advanced tuning.
BASIC will just tune your ECM with a base software without any request of the adjustable parameters. You can then choose, via SWITCH feature, to increase the power if needed.
BASIC programming will disable all ADVANCED features like: RT programming, Data Log and High speed Data Log, PoD, etc.
In order to enable them again you’ll need to tune the truck with ADVANCED ECM programming
Update file 0002.02.09 (RAME008B) released on 07.11.18 includes the following:
– Cruise control max speed set to 250 mph model years. Now you can set cruise to whatever speed you desire.
– Non responsive pedal fix for 2013-2018 trucks.
Update File 0002.02.09 (RAME008A) released on 07.09.18 includes the following:
-TPMS threshold adjustment added for 2018 Rams!
Update File 0002.02.04 (RAME008A) released on 06.22.18 includes the following:
– TPMS threshold adjustment added!!! you can now set your tire pressure thresholds!!
Update file 0002.02.02 (RAME008A) released on 05.25.18 includes the following:
– New Menu options as well as new menu look.
– Addition of 5 position switch tuning. Once Ultra is loaded on truck, the Ultra hardware can be removed and replaced with 5 position switch for on the fly tune changes.
– Switch menu has been added to Ultra dashboard menu. This means switch position “0” will remove switch tuning in order to use “RT” parameters again.
Update File 0002.01.25 (RAME007C) released on 01.23.18 includes the following:
– Tire size calibration now available for 2018 trucks.
– DTC removal now available for 2018 trucks.
Update file 0002.01.20 (RAME007B) released on 12.18.17 includes the following:
– Support for the 2018 trucks!!
Update file 0002.00.08 (RAME007A) released on 10.10.17 includes the following:
– All ECM tuning parameters are now RT.
– Improved dashboard performance.
– High speed datalogger now available from record button on gauge screen.
– Increased boost pressure max value to 100PSI.
– With this update all custom ECM tune files will have to be recreated by custom tuner.
– 2007.5-2009 trucks are RT capable with box tuning.
Update file 0002.00.04 (RAME006G) released on 09.14.17 includes the following:
– 2010+ trucks Boost pressure estimate parameters set to off.
– Addressed DTC P0106.
– Improved error messages for RT Parameters.
Update file 0002.00.03 (RAME006F) released on 09.04.17 includes the following:
– Firmware update to address minor bugs.
Update file 0002.00.00 (RAME006F) released on 08.21.17 includes the following:
– Removal of DTC’s U0100, U010C, U010E, P0115.
– Speed limiter bug removed.
Update file 0002.00.00 (RAME006E) released on 07.07.17 includes the following:
– New GUI (graphic user interface).
– smoothed and added features Such as Background picture options added.